- Clinic based services are provided to families local to our office.
- A team of 3-6 staff members, extensively trained and supervised, provide the intensive, daily intervention.
- Training will be a pervasive component throughout consultations with tutors and parents.
- Provide constant feedback and support for tutors, regarding programming, that has been created specifically to the child.
- Oversee tutoring and programming during a school milieu, if applicable and in the home.
- Work alongside paraprofessionals to ensure quality of therapy.
- Provide monthly reports on child’s progress and any changes in programming and behavior programs.
- Weekly/monthly meetings with parents and team members regarding appropriate execution of programming and changing programming according to child’s needs and learning curve.
- Provide teachers and tutors with peer training, appropriate execution of social skills, verbal skills and academic skills appropriate to the child.
- Ongoing evaluation of a child’s skills for assessment and individualization of the program is a priority.